Monday, November 16, 2009

The ISCA con! (Part 3)

This is Kari Fry:



Kari has been blessed with unusually interesting features (in a good way, as you can see), which is a wonderful thing at a caricature convention. It seems as though every master in the room made a beeline for her face as soon as they caught sight of it. How I envy her.

Here are some of the drawings and paintings of Kari that I managed to get pictures of. There are a million potential creative solutions for a caricature of any person's face, as you can see below.


Toru Tanaka


Angel Contreras


Danielle Corsetto


Tomokazu Tabata! I could not be more jealous.





Paul Moyse, I think?


Roger Hurtado


I don't have credits for all of these, so if anybody from the con knows who did what and could fill me in, please do!

No comments: